Certification: OTC® & OT-SC™
Please note that certification of Orthopaedic Technologists (OTC®) is handled exclusively by the National Board for Certification of Orthopaedic Technologists, Inc. (NBCOT, Inc.). The NBCOT, Inc. is a separate entity from the National Association of Orthopaedic Technologists (NAOT), which focuses on continued professional development and education of OTC®s. Any questions and inquiries about existing policies, rules, regulations, verification and deadlines relating to certification or recertification should be addressed to the NBCOT, Inc. using the contact information listed below.
Main Contact Information
National Board for Certification of Orthopaedic Technologists, Inc. (NBCOT, Inc.)
4736 Onondaga Blv. #166
Syracuse, NY 13219
Fax: (866) 466-7067
Certification for Orthopaedic Technologists is designed to promote excellence in the practice of Orthopaedic Technologist by:
- Credentialing those individuals who meet the requirements of the NBCOT, Inc.
- Advancing the growth of Orthopaedic Technologists in the orthopaedic community.
- Maintaining a level of knowledge required for certified Orthopaedic Technologists.
- Certified Orthopaedic Technologists standard of knowledge assists the facility, general public, and the medical community in the assessment of Orthopaedic Technologists.
- To learn more about certification, please visit www.nbcot.net